Bronze paint on Factory rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze paint on Factory rims

What's up everyone. I dont know if anyone has tried but I went ahead and bought some broze wheel paint from Advance Auto. I decided to shoot them because the rims were in bad shape and I was going to go with a particular rim and I think the bronze would be great for the color my car is.. So here is a picture so everyone can see
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Looks nice from what I can see, I'm doing the same thing. What type of paint did you use.
    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
    Plus new
    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

They came out really good and I bought some new lugnuts that were black instead of chome just like what came with the car when it was brand new.. I got them from Advance and Autozone.. I had to hunt down at different store locations.. If anyone wants them its part # 98989. they cost $1.18 at advance and $1.49 at autozone each.
      sigpic

Comment

I cant remember that paint but it that new wheel paint everyone is carrying now..Just like on that forum that was posted a couple of weeks ago
        sigpic

Comment

looks classy i like

Comment

If you got it from Advanced Auto odds are it is Duplicolor High Performance wheel paint. That is what I used on mine and it is definately one of the better paints out there specifically for wheels. The bronze I used came out more like gold so I am getting ready to re-spray them gunmetal.

Comment

YEp that is the one... My came out reallly well. I was very impressed with the results
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X