No announcement yet.

Bumper poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To make hot air come out at the back of the hood. We had a very hot weather here so most of us up a little bit the back of the hood.

Comment

lol... thats a total "boro drift" thing in japan... you just get longer bolts and space it with washers...

My 240sx had that:

Comment

both are soo hot, but the A spec wins b/c I have seen the GTR's on some 323s that looks kinda off. Hadn't seen an A spec yet that I dont like.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

A-spec! i want one for my egt
          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

a-spec, no doubt. The gtr comes out too far, looks bulky. a-spec is nice and flush-looking.
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Where The Hell Can I Get One!!!!! Ahhh
              '91 Protege LX
              BP rockin 178,XXX
              *plans:
              new BP, pacesetter header/ new exaust, then some body work to clean it all up....hopefuly boost sooner or later.

Comment

deff. a-spec

Comment

*bump*
                  '91 Protege LX
                  BP rockin 178,XXX
                  *plans:
                  new BP, pacesetter header/ new exaust, then some body work to clean it all up....hopefuly boost sooner or later.

Comment

mazdaspeed it is

Comment

plus if u notice there using the 323 fenders also.

Comment

definitely the mazdaspeed, just look at the lines of the car. the other one doesn't even look right.
                        My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                        JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                        AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

I'd actually say GT-R. It matches the rest of a Protege/323 better than the A-Spec.

The fogs aren't the problem, it's the surrounding part of the bumper that looks big and bulky. But hey, that's why I'm getting a GT-X bumper with OEM Familia fogs meant for the bumper.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

you definitely need to shave the mouldings with the mazda speed. that's the only part the GTR has on it.
                            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
                            X