Guage pod for 93 protege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guage pod for 93 protege?

I don't think they make one for the protege but im curious to know what guage pods you guys have used to fit 2 52mm guages on the pillar. Pics would be nice also. Thanks

I bought an OBX universal tripple pod on eBay. The fitment is like 99%. Im sure they have a dual pod too.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i also bought a tripple stack...friend of mine is in the works of molding the pod to the A piller....pics when hes done in a few days
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Marc got pics of your pod on? I have 4 guages but 2 are 60mm warning guages, I might buy another 52 if the 3 pod doesnt look bad.

Comment

I THOUGHT I WAS MORE THEN A FRIEND!!!!!!........LOL.......JK, itll be a few days on redfox's pillar, its a little difficult, i got his pods glued to the pillar with "super airplane glue" and some bondo, itll be like one piece soon!!!!!!..........i feel funny.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Marc got pics of your pod on? I have 4 guages but 2 are 60mm warning guages, I might buy another 52 if the 3 pod doesnt look bad.
            No, it's not installed yet...I just held it in place, and it fits nicely.

Did you get the Greddy gauges? I was wanting to pick up the Greddy boost and egt warning gauges, but they wont fit in the gauge pod I bought. Nice thing about those Greddy gauges is that the Data Link will hook right up to my E-Manage....maybe I'll find another place for those and fill the 3 pod with other gauges.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I have 4 electronic greddy guages . Im gonna sell the a/f guage and buy a wideband

60mm boost warning guage
              60mm air fuel warning guage
              52mm egt guage
              52mm oil pressure guage

Comment

Working...
              X