323 a pillar covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 a pillar covers

where can i get the covers for a 323 A piller mine have been missing since i bought the car?
    Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 08-05-2005, 03:47 PM.
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

GOOOOOOOD luck, ive only come acrossed a few at the junkyards and there usually cracked, id like to get a set in CF
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

lol, took me a while, but I found me a set eventually.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

theres plenty in nz - but they'll cost ya a bit nz$90 per side !!!! plus shipping !!!!

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
        JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
        JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
        infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
        JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
        Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

What does that convert over in US dollars?

I also thought of making them out of fiberglass.
          I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
            What does that convert over in US dollars?

I also thought of making them out of fiberglass.
            you would still need them as a mold though right?
            I always did want to get mine paint black to match my car though.

Comment

i HAD a matching set i painted black, the passengers side is broke now thanks to my cousin.
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                i HAD a matching set i painted black, the passengers side is broke now thanks to my cousin.
                beat his ass with it until he buys you a new set... even if they have to come from NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  beat his ass with it until he buys you a new set... even if they have to come from NZ.
                  lol gettin him to change his oil in his CRX is hard enough, but you bet im gonna get another set
                  -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

They are really a crappy part. My 323 is in near mint condition but those a pillar pieces were dry rotted and craked to hell. not to mention they where horribly faded, i found it very unusual since the rest of my car hasnt got a spot of dry rot in it and nothing else is remotely faded. Some carbond fiber ones would be uber cool. a carbon fiber hatch cover ( or whatever that ****ty piece of cardboard covered in cloth that covers the trunk section is called) would be sweet too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                      i feel ya!
                      this asshole fenlock broke my passenger side cover.

Comment

Beware, if you paint them, they are really easy to snap when you put them back into the car. I broke mine, luckily you don't notice it until you get up close. I painted mine black, i was happy with them until I broke them hehe
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                        X