i crashed my car ...........56k murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protouser
    yeah its not as bad now it still drives i had to replace the radiator. and the broken headlight still works. for now im gonna take the fender off and try to get the unibody as close as i can. i found a radiator support for 80 bucks. i could drill the spot welds off and mabey put sheetmetal screws to hold the new one in place. and get all the cosmetic stuff done starting with the headlight.
    Forget about sheet metal screws holding the rad support, that thing is the whole front end integrity of your car, Maybe sheet metal screws to hold it temporary.

( BUT IT NEEDS WELDING OTHERWISE A SLIGHT TAP IN ONE MORE ACCIDENT AND THE WHOLE FRONT END WILL COLLAPSE) like others have said here you can straighten it out ghetto it won't be pretty but as long as it lines up you should be fine. If you really like your car do as much as you can yourself and have a body shop do the bare minimum necessary stuff like aligning the unibody properly.

Pat.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah very true...ahh you know im just brainstorming. just had to buy tires. i got 4 bridgestone potenza 185 60 14 for 200 installed.... does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy a radiator from?
      93 protege lx 190k, stick, girlie green

Comment

junkyard???

Comment

Working...
        X