clear corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clear corners

hey guys, does anybody know where i could get my hands on some clear corners for my 91 pro. I'm gonna get some BMW e36 projection angeleyes headlights and i seen some proteges on this forum with those clear corners. how much will they run or can i pull them off another car. thanx.
    Diamond Image's 91 Protege LX
    "The Sleeper"

The genuine clear corners for the first gen are rare. Only about 25 were ever made in a group buy, a long time ago. You just have to wait for somebody to sell them.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

they're some re-makes on random websites. all foreign though.
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Ebay has clear corners that will work with EDM/JDM headlights.
        Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

i have clear corners
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

i like the look of amber myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken
              Ebay has clear corners that will work with EDM/JDM headlights.

WHERE !!!!!

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
              JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
              JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
              infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
              JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
              Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

I have a set of origional clear corners for your car. 1 set of the only 25 ever made. they are in great shape. $130 and they are yours.

Comment

i personally dont like clears... they look... rice.. and resemble rice honda's WAY too much..
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
                    i personally dont like clears... they look... rice.. and resemble rice honda's WAY too much..
                    I dunno, I thought they looked nice on my green car, but not on the champagne one.

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                      I have a set of origional clear corners for your car. 1 set of the only 25 ever made. they are in great shape. $130 and they are yours.
                      Dude if u can find out how much it would cost to ship them to New Zealand id b keen as

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
                      JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
                      JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
                      infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
                      JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
                      Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

Originally posted by infini_GTR
                        Dude if u can find out how much it would cost to ship them to New Zealand id b keen as
                        you would also need the ****ty US plastic headlights to make them fit (if you dont have them already), since they wont work with the nice glass lights
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.