got some mazdaspeed stuff for cheep and its real speed stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some mazdaspeed stuff for cheep and its real speed stuff

last nite i found some nice stuff online and it was to good of a deal to pass up
    i picked up a set of mazdaspeed pedels and a mazda speed shift knob for $120 shipped
    Attached Files
    as a great man once told me, speed doesn't kill, sudden stops do....

mazda speed is the shiznaz

from where? those items look good!

Comment

ebay. I was checking them out yesterday.
      Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Is the shiftknob threaded? That's a nice shiftknob!

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Sweet
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323
            Is the shiftknob threaded? That's a nice shiftknob!
            Oh yes it is!! And it's the same thread as our shifters... Thanks Mazda!!

Comment

Those look nice.

Post pics of them installed.

Comment

Shift knob is out of the MazdaSpeed Protege...it's pretty nifty! The pedals look straight out of the MazdaSpeed Miata.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

dude that means i gotta clean my car .....dammit

Comment

Very nice, also, who likes the new look? I was freakin earlier when I couldn't look at any threads.

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
                      Very nice, also, who likes the new look? I was freakin earlier when I couldn't look at any threads.
                      What, did you get a haircut?

Comment

I meant the new look of the forums.

Comment

well i got the mazdaspeed stuff today id take a pic for you to see it installed but its too dark in my underground and i cant take it outside because .......i got a speeding ticket a while ago sent a money order in that aparently never got there and now my drivers lic' is suspended i should have it back by the end of the week ill take some pics then...and the shifter and pedels are both from the 2003.5 mazdaspeed pro

Comment

well i finally took some pics with my phone here they are
                            Attached Files

Comment

even if they other guys hadn't had said they where real i would have. not knock off company is going to go to the length to make the packaging look that authentic! nice finds! also is yoru brake and clutch backwards? i think it is.

NEUMAN

Comment

Working...
                              X