3rd Gen mazdaspeed wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Gen mazdaspeed wing

Anyone tried a 3rd Gen mazdaspeed wing on a 1st Gen ?
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

This one?

I think the stock would look cool

Or this...

Comment

I would like to get measurements of the mazdaspeed wing to see it will fit a 1st gen.

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

My dad has a 3rd gen, i'll measure the trunk and spoiler later and post it up

Comment

Mounting Holes are 46 1/4" apart on centers.

The total base width is 48 1/2" at the widest point.

The total base length (Front to Back) is 10".

Size of post in center is 3" front to back and 1" wide.

The Center post is 1" higher of a level base line then the 2 side bases.

The actual wing is 50" wide at the widest and is about 7" front to back on a curve.

The third brakelight is 14" wide and is a simple 2 wire hookup

thats the dimentions on this wing, it's on ebay right now

JustinGT

She's a Hoe...... FO SHO

Comment

Thanks for the info on the MP3 wing. Any Info on the MSP wing ?

Comment

mp3 and msp are the same wings. and the 1st gen truck lid is much wider to the 3rd gen. was thinking about this awhile ago so i measured it

Comment

Working...
              X