• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
    200 for the headlights and corners
    That's a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
      That's a good price.
      hell ya it is. especially for one of the last sets of EDMs you will see in the US for a long long time. since dave washed his hands of parts, we don't have any connections to get more parts.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
        hell ya it is. especially for one of the last sets of EDMs you will see in the US for a long long time. since dave washed his hands of parts, we don't have any connections to get more parts.
        That's a slap in the face.... right now i was gonna send you a message about buying 'em... then i get a letter from my college in the mail saying my financial aide bounced and now i owe 'em over $1k in fees i thought were covered.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

1500 is still too coarse... you'll still have some scratches to fill with buffing compound... maybe a few coats before it hazes the next day? lol.

go 1k, 1.5, 2k, 2.5k, and finally 3k... then meguiar's plastic polish x6 coats... that's what i have to go through
          didnt haze at all. all i did was wet sand with 1000, then moved to 1500. . . both are clear as can be. did 3 coats of dupli-color clear. i wouldnt mind getting those edm headlights and markers but ive got so much other stuff to do i'd be stupid to get those first.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross
            didnt haze at all. all i did was wet sand with 1000, then moved to 1500. . . both are clear as can be. did 3 coats of dupli-color clear. i wouldnt mind getting those edm headlights and markers but ive got so much other stuff to do i'd be stupid to get those first.

I'll try that. No one really mentions Dupli-color except ricers trying to make custom Maziora paint jobs.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

Working...
            X