piece of **** wipers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

piece of **** wipers !

ok, Im having problems with my brand new wipers. For some reason its skipping in low speed (during rain) and in high speed its skipping less. What could be the problem? I installed everything right not loose or tight. Where can I get a good set of wiper blades that doesn't do this thing?
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

this makes two of us!

NEUMAN

Comment

jUST apply some Rain-X.

Comment

I solved this problem by stopping using Bosch wiper blades. I got some TRICO oem replacements from Pep-Boys and they are much better than the Bosch micro-edge blades I've been using in the past. It even comes with a little wipe that you use before putting the blades on to clean them and recondition the rubber a little so it isn't as dry.
        Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

I use Michelins... no complaints whatsoever!

Comment

i have toyota wiper blades.
            work great!
            mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

I use bosch wiper blades and have no problems at all.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                I use Michelins... no complaints whatsoever!
                Me too!

Comment

Working...
                X