Mazda 323 trunk shocks/lifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 trunk shocks/lifts

The lifts that I have on my 323 are busted and I went and bought a used ones at the yard but they're no good either. At the dealer I think its around $100+ ea. I dont want to spend that much on a lift. The ones at Kragen/Pepboys sells for $30/pr. but it wont fit. Is there any lifts out there that would fit and thats for cheap?
    how about this one?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...spagenameZWD1V
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Originally posted by Tjay
    The lifts that I have on my 323 are busted and I went and bought a used ones at the yard but they're no good either. At the dealer I think its around $100+ ea. I dont want to spend that much on a lift. The ones at Kragen/Pepboys sells for $30/pr. but it wont fit. Is there any lifts out there that would fit and thats for cheap?
    how about this one?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...spagenameZWD1V

can't see that link while at work, but I know the lift autozone carries fit, I have them now, they are about $35 each
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

odd...all the ones I've seen in the junkyard were always in perfect condition...

Comment

I don't know what your link is exactly, but there are some on Ebay for $55 a pair made by Strongarm, I purchased some a while back from a different seller, but he sent me the wrong ones and then disappeared off Ebay completely, this new seller has a good feedback score though, so just search for Mazda 323 in the Parts and Acc. category, they'll come up, but I can't remember what they call them in the title to narrow your search, sorry?

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X