paint color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint color

wondering if any one knows the stock name and code for the gold color paint on my 1992 protege.
    -92 mazda protege dx

Check the door jam for the code.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

color code = 6M

Comment

Originally posted by scudder View Post
        wondering if any one knows the stock name and code for the gold color paint on my 1992 protege.
        Welcome to Club Protege.

Elegant Beige Metallic, color code 6M.

Comment

thanks guys, i ended up with an aluminum type color that is just off the right color,

but know that i know the right color i am gonna try and find some and re spray it.

thanks again

-scudder-
          -92 mazda protege dx

Comment

thanks guys, i ended up with an aluminum type color that is just off the right color,

but know that i know the right color i am gonna try and find some and re spray it.

thanks again

-scudder-
            You're welcome.

What are you doing BTW?

Comment

i just removed all the rust spots along the wheel wells and rocker panels and sanded and body filled them. found 2 serious holes that need to be welded but im doing that tomorrow. just trying to give the car a better look, its definatly not the best job ever but its done for now so it doesn't get worse. i should be getting it completely painted with professional body work withing the next year or so so this job will hold till then. or if i get better at body work i might attempt it my self again and just get the paint professionally done.
              anyway it'll be done tomorow hopefully

im also looking for some ideas for a body kit of some sort or different style bumpers for when i paint it. if you have any ideas let me know.

thanks in advance

peace
              -92 mazda protege dx

Comment

im also looking for some ideas for a body kit of some sort or different style bumpers for when i paint it. if you have any ideas let me know.

thanks in advance

peace

Go JDM or go home.

Corksport sells the JDM bumpers(J-Spec in the link): http://corksport.com/store/category/...-exterior.html

Comment

thanks alot for the link.

i really like the looks of the chaos and the evo3 styles but i think the chaos rear

bumper is a little much so a mix and match might be in need.

i don't think ill be ordering a set any time soon , but im gonna start saving.i got lots of time tho cause im driving a Mazda
                  -92 mazda protege dx

Comment

Working...
                  X