Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guess who just got there front and rear bumper in??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess who just got there front and rear bumper in??!!

oh yea thats right i finally got my front and rear jdm bumpers in after like a month and a half wait ill get some pic updates later on with them on and off the car im super stoked:
    Last edited by protegeguy; 01-22-2007, 12:25 AM.

here are a few pics of the bumpers cant wait to put em on
    Attached Files

Comment

According to my Familia brochure, that's a non-turbo bumper, so not from a GT-X. Looks good though! How much was it?

I had to wait like 6 months for my GT-X front bumper and it didn't come in as good of conditon as your's.

BUT I AM HAPPY THAT I GOT THE CHANCE TO GET ONE!!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

congrats, are you gonna run red striping all around the trim to match the rear??

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

mazkid cost for my front or rear either way front 240 and rear 270 still cant fig out y my rear was more but none the less i got em both bob no im not gonna run red striping although i should ill prolly have it just black

Comment

if your car is black could look loke this or better.[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
            sigpic

Comment

the white one is from a friend
              sigpic

Comment

Slick! Nice score man! Decent price too! Where did you score your bumpers from?

Mazkid, yea it's looking like an interplay front than a stock jdm rear bumper. What other bumpers does it show you in your brochure? I'm curious to see the other styles.

JACK.
                Last edited by Mazda_Powered; 01-22-2007, 09:37 AM.
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

He prolly got them from Corksport. They do sell them for around that price. + shipping of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                    Mazkid, yea it's looking like an interplay front than a stock jdm rear bumper. What other bumpers does it show you in your brochure? I'm curious to see the other styles.

JACK.
                    Well it shows the bumper that ProtegeGuy got as coming on the Interplay and GT models of both the hatch and sedan.
                    It also shows the European-style bumper, which is like the US one but has a shorter profile, that comes on the Clair model.
                    Also shows the US bumper on the Supreme model. Also, unrelated I know, the Supreme has a LX style interior but it's RED.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

scan and post or die.

Comment

that's pretty sweet. did it come with all the brackets you need to put the front and rear bumpers on with?
                        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Nice score.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Is it on yet? =|

Comment

i doubt it, he got them two days ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X