Where can I find these headlights??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find these headlights??

Anyone know were I can order these?? are they custom??

I found the pic on cardomain.

Go check at www.protegetech.org.

Comment

Not only the headlamps but the hood and bumper also.
      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

as far as I know those are custom made housing and 2 fog lamps with angel eyes
        sigpic

Comment

that front bumper looks like it is the factory bumper with a aftermarket air dam added to it
          Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
          Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

those are the headlights meant for the BMW E36's

93' 5spd DX
            R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by protégébob View Post
              those are the headlights meant for the BMW E36's
              I don't know for sure that that is true. He's running the jdm/edm corners and I dont see any mod done to the grill. I definetly want that bumper. It's the sexy.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hey man post the link to this guys car domain page... i'll ask HIM where he got it

hell hes probably a custom guy
                Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger

Comment

the hood, headlight housings and airdam are custom. they're all fiberglass pieces. he's the only one who has them here in the philippines...aside from the blue bg which has custom slant style 'projector' headlights and ms A-spec bumper. both bg owners are a friend of mine.

Comment

im thinking of making replacement lense covers so people can just insert the projectors they want and replace there current plastic lense on their housing
                    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

the problem may be the mounting depth for the foglights and bracketing within the stock headlight housing...but that's just me thinking out loud.

Comment

yeah i thought of that, if i make them ill make a working set first then sell the copies from the mold
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

keep us posted. in the meantime, would anyone be interested in a GB for the slant style 'projector' housings?

Comment

they sure look like what jrally has on his car, and those are from an E36

93' 5spd DX
                            R.I.P

Comment

jrally's are wider,

if you look at the ones on the protege, they are paired with the jdm corners, and the grill is intact, these are probably 9-10 inches across and jrally's are probably about 11-12 inches

Comment

Working...
                              X