91 lx square footage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 lx square footage?

Does anybody know how many square feet of surface area are in the 91 lx? I treid the search but there is some problem with it right now.
    thanks in advance guys.
    sigpicGet Gnarly

But with the throttle screwed on, there is only the barest margin, and no room at all for mistakes. It has to be done right... and that's when the strange music starts, when you stretch your luck so far that fear becomes exhilaration and vibrates along your arms. You can barely see at a hundred; the tears blow back so fast that they vaporize before they get to your ears. The only sounds are the wind and a dull roar floating back from the mufflers. You watch the white line and try to lean with it... howling through a turn to the right, then to the left, and down the long hill to Pacifica... letting off now, watching for cops, but only until the next dark stretch and another few seconds on the edge... The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others- the living- are those who pushed their luck as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcycles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean cubic feet? why don't you take a tape measure out and ballpark it for yourself?

Comment

Hey no reason for a dick head reply man. I am asking how many square feet of surface area is in the car! NO not cubic feet, do you know what surface means? Someone who dynamated or sprayed some insulation may have done the math already. so its a valid question I appriciate you not answering unless your helping.
      thanks again.
      sigpicGet Gnarly

But with the throttle screwed on, there is only the barest margin, and no room at all for mistakes. It has to be done right... and that's when the strange music starts, when you stretch your luck so far that fear becomes exhilaration and vibrates along your arms. You can barely see at a hundred; the tears blow back so fast that they vaporize before they get to your ears. The only sounds are the wind and a dull roar floating back from the mufflers. You watch the white line and try to lean with it... howling through a turn to the right, then to the left, and down the long hill to Pacifica... letting off now, watching for cops, but only until the next dark stretch and another few seconds on the edge... The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others- the living- are those who pushed their luck as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcycles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions.

Comment

check the audio section, someone there may know. otherwise its tape measure time. . .
        sigpic

Comment

Hey thanks for the help, great idea. unlike some who would rather waste peoples time. anyway thanks alot.
          sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

sorry guy, I thought you were confused, why didn't you mention what you were wanting the info for. I could have helped.

Comment

No, im not confused i am a very compitant person. I am trying to make a masterpiece here, and was just looking for some help. So if any knows the square feet of surface area please let me know. I coun't find it in the audio section.
              sigpicGet Gnarly

Comment

maybe call a big paint shop? They might have some random info like that on file.
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

the reason i was thinking of the audio section is because generally when someone builds a custom system for a car they do a cubic feet check to see what kind of subs/power they need to get the most sound pressure. maybe try and google it? ive seen some websites that have stuff like that on them for hondas before.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X