non usdm bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
    I don't know about the bumper, but you can get the tow hitch and ball at Wal*Mart for about $29.99!

MrH.

psst: that's just the stinger and ball, that's not the hitch receiver. The receiver (which bolts to the car frame) is $119ish at U-Haul.
    sorry, had to speak, worked and installed them before. carry-on now.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
      I don't know about the bumper, but you can get the tow hitch and ball at Wal*Mart for about $29.99!

MrH.
      Screw that, my dad found a tow hitch from a Kia Spectra at the dealership the other day. It should work, amirite?! lol My dad asked me if I wanted it for the 323...because it can tow basically nothing. Ahahaha

Yeah I thought it was a year thing but I guess it's a GTX only bumper. That'd be the style I'd like...I think...actually the other style looks good because it goes farther downward, but it's a little too rounded for my liking.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by protegeDX View Post

where do i get this from?

and how do the lisence plate lights work when its down there? do u rewire it from the trunk?
        Where can i get that wing/spoiler?
        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-eda6ab70c99a

Looking for local enthusiast's to help me out, with some Mazda mods, im new to the mazda scene and im not used to it, Im an ex-honda guy! lol My car needs some tunning and checkup.

Comment

If I remember correctly, that rear duckbill spoiler was a dealer option from Mazdaspeed overseas. I have yet to see one for sale though.....

BTW 92LXOMAR, just wondering if the red TE31 in your avatar pic is yours? (I have a 79 the same body style in white)
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

I like that middle tail light section..is very Camry-ish, And i like camrys so..What model is that car..Just a protege from over seas ?

Comment

Originally posted by slow_yota View Post
              I like that middle tail light section..is very Camry-ish, And i like camrys so..What model is that car..Just a protege from over seas ?
              It's called a garnish and can be found on Familia's overseas. I found mine in these forums.

miss my '93 LX at every corner
              photo album
              Catch me on Facebook

Comment

hey..its a local Hoosier..Warsaw @ that..lol, Small world.
                can i ask how much ?
                And is that a stock bumper too?..

Comment

Originally posted by 92lxomar View Post
                  Where can i get that wing/spoiler?
                  This spoiler is made in fiberglass by a guy call Miguel here in Puerto Rico for those of you that have family here in the island I have his phone numberl let me know if you need it.
                  sigpic

Comment

how much wud he charge to ship a bunch of them here to the US? that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro View Post
                      If I remember correctly, that rear duckbill spoiler was a dealer option from Mazdaspeed overseas. I have yet to see one for sale though.....

BTW 92LXOMAR, just wondering if the red TE31 in your avatar pic is yours? (I have a 79 the same body style in white)
                      Nope. Wrong duck bill,.....the duckbill your speaking of is waay nicer

This once also nice, but its a fiberglass creation,.. Like stated above.....

Comment

its going to suck when i want gtx bumpers for my pro front bumper $278 + 141.55

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                          Nope. Wrong duck bill,.....the duckbill your speaking of is waay nicer

This once also nice, but its a fiberglass creation,.. Like stated above.....

So ive seen like 3 of these altogether, are they REALLY that hard to find... they look totally badass!
                          90 LX PS/AC delete, pacesetter header, gutted cat, resonator delete, full 2 inch exhaust. rx7 VAF, home made intake, F&R ebay STB. 18* timing.
                          200lbs in weight reduction. old school bmw 318 wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gascanexplode

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                            how much wud he charge to ship a bunch of them here to the US? that would be cool.
                            Send him a PM. I'm not sure how we would do that except for another container group buy. I know Lunacy is a trustable guy after doing business with him. I don't know if he would be willing to go through all of that stuff to do a container. I would be in FOR SURE wanting 3 bumpers, a rear garnish, and maybe other parts.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I would Vouch for Lunacy as a trustable guy after doing business with him.
                              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

can we get pics of all 3 duckbill styles of spoilers?
                                5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                                X