Altering US Spec headliner to CAN Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altering US Spec headliner to CAN Spec

Ok, I bought the Canadian manual seat belts now I have that gap of the headliner. I know having a headliner shipped from Canada is out of the question. Just wondering if anyone has modified or thought about modifying theirs to fill that space?
    Mods:
    Aesthetics:[MP3 Body Kit][DaveB Brushed Rings][Reverse Indiglo gauges][15% tint][Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs][Ebay Mazdaspeed Oil Cap][MAM Billet Lock Bezel]
    Audio & Electronics:[Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25 Components][Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D Subs][Alpine 9815 HU][Kicker XS50][Kicker ZX460][Autopage RS850-LCD]
    Handling:[MP3 Racing Beat Springs][GT Spec Strut Bar]
    Performance:[Injen CAI clone][Megan Racing Catback][Megan Racing Short Shifter][KARTBOY shifter bushings][KARTBOY exhaust hangers][Weapon-R Engine Damper]

go to the wreckers , look for cars that have wide trim in that area, modify trim to fit

Comment

I cut some segments from a jy car and I'm going to fiberglass them into the rest of the headliner board and recover it. Anything else is just going to look dreadful more than likely.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
      X