Headlight ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and calling someone a douche bag isn't rude. ha ha... eat a dickup
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Guys keep your flaming in a PM. Thanks.

Originally posted by Goyatech View Post
      like i said before i will only show the people that need the lights. you on the other hand already have the lights on and don't need my help, no offense. i don't wanna upset you, you seem to get mad for anything.
      Not to sound like a dick but what's the big deal on doing a how to? We have a whole section devoted to the ppl that share tricks and ****. Ppl share ideas about how they did it and maybe the next guy had a better way. Just share. Without ppl comparing notes our proteges would be obsolit(sp)e. Its not that big of a deal dude.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I want to see pictures
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

A few pix would be nice... and a beer...

Comment

haha i was hoping to see how that bmw light swap was done, but all i've learned is that analytical is done blastin' fools and to keep his name outta ya mouth...
            86' Saab 9000 Turbo, 110,000 miles on the clock

94' Mazda Protege DX, 286,000 miles and still going (Current project)

Comment

I got ahold of some E36's from a friend of mine and I am thinking about doing a write up. I know there are 9006/9005 wiring harnesses on eBay, but they are 2 wires while the OEM Protege headlights are 3. Anyone know how to correctly (and safely) circuit them to the Protege wiring harness?

Comment

Are you putting these in a protege with a slant or straight hood? Everybody that I've seen has been doing it on a straight hood and somebody has gotta try it with the slant....basically so I don't have to lay money for something that might not work...Thanks!

Originally posted by wolfpack09 View Post
                I got ahold of some E36's from a friend of mine and I am thinking about doing a write up. I know there are 9006/9005 wiring harnesses on eBay, but they are 2 wires while the OEM Protege headlights are 3. Anyone know how to correctly (and safely) circuit them to the Protege wiring harness?

Comment

First off I already submitted a write up on this procedure. Second this only works with the flat hood, slant eyes need not apply. Third I knew Goyatech's alias was Fakemaster Front. He hasn't shown his face since.

Comment

This has to be the funniest thread I have ever seen on here. Well worth the read.

Comment

Yeah the reread brought me several chuckles, a fart, and a "No he didn't!". Thanks for the propers.

Comment

Originally posted by Goyatech View Post
                        Thank You Guys For Backing Me Up. But Im Not Here To Make Enemies Im Here To Learn And Maybe Teach Other People What I know, I Hope That We Can Put This Behind, And Move On. Mad Props Mx-3 Those Are Some Nice Projectors!
                        caps on every word? made me smile

Comment

looks good. i wanna do the same to mine. is there alot of work to the brackets?

Comment

Working...
                          X