No announcement yet.

my custom bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks now if i could just finish the rest of the body work and paint my friken car.im so sick of primer anything and everything stains primer and i ust the good stuff.

Comment

anybody have a good used clutch disc for a bpt that will hold a bpts horse power?

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
        so the motor isnt in ?
        Are you questioning my work?
        yes the motor is in now. Like I said i have a few projects going on and there were some issues with the transmissions he had and he got one rebuilt.Then he couldnt decide on turbos...etc
        And were not in a rush to get things done right the first time and I dont have overload on the ricer engine paint to make my engines faster.
        Last edited by TurboProto; 05-01-2009, 04:54 PM.
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
          Are you questioning my work?
          yes the motor is in now. Like I said i have a few projects going on and there were some issues with the transmissions he had and he got one rebuilt.Then he couldnt decide on turbos...etc
          And were not in a rush to get things done right the first time.
          oh noes here we go. now you have other people(not owners of the cars) checking in on the progress of a car(that dont belong to them)oh why your not done on a car were the plans keep changing. dammit steve your so slow get to work becuase other people need cars that are not there done.
          like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

wow Steve people be throwing a bunch of hate your way. Don't let it get to you, follow it up with " yeah Steve my car is running great! Thanks for all you've done for me". Call me if you still want any audio equip. it's going fast:XD
            Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Yea when people are so worried about something that has absoultley nothing to do with them or there car I tell them to kick rocks and mind your own buisness. Or when they try and put there 2 cents in when there not on the same page or even the same book.
              So travis I know Mike is your friend and all, but if you have no clue whats up then dont post anything. Theres a reason that Mike's car is here being worked on by me and not you, and then you buy used parts that have been removed from another car for a reason then you cant figure out why your car has problems, then you go have your ic piping made at a fence place, yea that shows alot. Going the budget route will only hurt you in the end thats why Mikes car isnt finished.
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

wtf! my intercooler piping is being done at a local performance shop done in 2 1/4 alummunim and ya i like my engine to have a theme in this case its red u got a problem with that i dont like BLACK and i was only asking about the engine being in because i was gonna offer to come down for another day and help u out so u can get back to ur bussness ,pumer can get his car,abd as u saw when i came down there last time i dont mess around i love to help people out on there cars i dont ask for anything in return becuse thats good morals which is how i was raised chose ur battles brother the only thing ive done was try to help its sounds like ur on edge about the car because i was never trying to rush u or disrespect u in any way i have always respected u and untell ur last post i also looked up to u .thanks for barkin up the wrong fuking tree dude!
                Last edited by stylingtwagon; 05-01-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

i was on the phone when styling was on here and asked him to ask you turboproto since he said you were online when i was out and running errands. if the engine was done and in cause styling offered to help out with some werk to unload some work on you steve and help speed the process up and help u so you can muti task their was no one interested in the info but me and styling was just helping me multi task with life etc since i cant live in front of the computer nor play phoone tag so he was just helping me out

as i might have a job lined up but need transportation i wasent trying to start or imply anything or start a yelling match just was tryiong to inquir on some info pertaining to my car and the progress so if any one is mad please be madd at me not each other and please dont kill the messenger lol

now i hope this has clered up some stuff for every one

michael

Comment

im not here to make enemys im here to make friends and learn about mazdas and have fun doing it everybody has a differnt opinion on what looks cool . and what works well i couldnt be happier about my car .infacts heres a new pic with my new steering wheel .

Comment

wow so much hate, why can't we all just get along and support one another? haha
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

we sound like honda people guys common we are going to have a meeting and every bodys going so everybody that posted something here has to go if they dont we are going to part out their cars. lol .Common fellas lets work together now who needs help and parts so we work as a team A CLUB.

Comment

when is this meeting going to happen?
                          like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

sounds good danny !! what up man long time no talk ! i heard u are close on ur turbo setup thats awesome man .

Comment

in a couple weeks not sure exactly when maybe next month.

Comment

I've been busy but Im still buying parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X