No announcement yet.

my custom bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might as make it on the 23rd and just roll to mazdafest. ill just walk there lol since im that close to it
    like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

how far r u from it ?

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
        how far r u from it ?
        who me? one stop light away lol. like i said i can walk there. i hear them everyday. theres 1/4 miles everyweekend

Comment

damn that what i youst to be like here untill la county raceway closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by pumer1904 View Post
            i was on the phone when styling was on here and asked him to ask you turboproto since he said you were online when i was out and running errands. if the engine was done and in cause styling offered to help out with some werk to unload some work on you steve and help speed the process up and help u so you can muti task their was no one interested in the info but me and styling was just helping me multi task with life etc since i cant live in front of the computer nor play phoone tag so he was just helping me out
            as i might have a job lined up but need transportation i wasent trying to start or imply anything or start a yelling match just was tryiong to inquir on some info pertaining to my car and the progress so if any one is mad please be madd at me not each other and please dont kill the messenger lol

now i hope this has clered up some stuff for every one
            michael
            No offense against you Mike but honestly you should already know that you dont need to defend him. If you want to be technical I posted that before you called. And I already knew that wasnt the case cause I talk to you almost every day, & why would travis ask me for a update for you? When you can call me anytime or pm me, & to make a public post in the wrong thread???

Dont worry Travis the car is ok.

And Ill be gladly to see you all at Mazdafest so no excues to why you cant come.
            Last edited by TurboProto; 05-02-2009, 12:25 AM.
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

so when and where is the mazdafest

Comment

may 23rd california speedway

Our exclusive ALL Mazda event brings Mazda owners and enthusiasts together to drive, share, and enjoy the cars we love.
                Last edited by TurboProto; 05-02-2009, 12:36 AM.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyesco View Post
                  so when and where is the mazdafest

Comment

thanks guys for the info.

Comment

i made a post in the off topic forum too :D i'll be at mazfest
                      95 Ford Probe GT | 03 Dodge Ram 1500 ST | 71 Ford Mustang "Mach I" clone | 90 Mazda 323 | 00 Yamaha YZF-R6 | 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                      X