No announcement yet.

Header melted Radiator Fan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also when i went in for my e-test, i faile the first time around, then i had my timing advanced and i passes.

a slight advance in timing might help, but you need a new rad fan. also when i went in for my e-test, i faile the first time around, then i had my timing advanced and i passes.

a slight advance in timing might help, but you need a new rad fan. Aslo that temp sensor you broke is probably the reason you aren't passing emissions. i think you have your priorities backwards, replace ****, make your engine happy THEN get an e-test.

finally. what steps did you take to prepare your car for the test. did you warm up the cat-converter properly?
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i have very little clearance, but my **** is coated
      Attached Files

Comment

gaht dam! resize yO!

Comment

it was smaller when i pulled it from p5.com...sorry

Comment

I resized it for you. But please keep the size down next time...LOL that was H U G E.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
              your engine is running piss rich and stupid hot... gee I wonder why

i dont wonder why....its all fixed now, new radiator fan. new fan hasnt melt ... It was runnin hot b.c the fan motor didnt work at all. Most ppl find that out when there temp gauge raises. So thats just one of those things that u cant do nothing about until it breaks. How would i adjust the fuel ratio and get it not to run so rich? I had a feeling it was running rich bythe black sut that spurts out my muffler during idle... Im gonna put the Oem catylic converter back on and retake it,,

Comment

MIne got melted last year summer time but it still works tho... That is why I 'm planning on buying a thinner fan for lesser amp.

It melted because of the pacesetter headers....

Comment

Working...
                X