dead protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dead protege

well guys my pro is dead, the tranny is gone and i have no car. i dont know what im going to do, i guess i will go looking for a new car tommorow. i sure did like my protege... it had just hit 90k today and now it wont move at all lol (its parked at a friends house, need to move it soon). i guess i will sell it to the junk yard for whatever i can get.

oh well

if you can pull the engine you can save the car. trannys are not all that expencive
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I agree with Protoss
      One day you are born,
      The next big milestone
      you discover go zoom-zoom
      you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

i dont have a garage or anywhere i could work on a car. i like this car but im tired of stuff breaking all the time, i guess its ok for a 15 year old car. i dunno

Comment

you wanna sell me the engine?????????????????
          ClubProtege

Comment

Automatic?
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

well thanks for all your help guys, i now own a 98 cavalier 2 door coupe. its differant but its growing on me. its faster than my pro lol... the only thing i dont like about it is that its red. other than that its nice. id like to thank all of you for helping me out while i was here, im gonna stay on here i just wont have a pro anymore... its either getting sold or going to the junk yard tuesday.

Comment

SELL ME THE ENGINE!! PLEASEE!!!!!
                ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                  SELL ME THE ENGINE!! PLEASEE!!!!!
                  sorry, like i said above i have no where to work on a car or take an engine out... and if i did you live too far away. the only way i would do it is if you lived close and could take the whole car away because shipping is too troublesome and i dont want half a car lol. i was going to junk it but one of my friends is going to buy it for 300 and fix it.

Comment

Anybody else wanna sell me a BP?
                    ClubProtege

Comment

Working...
                    X