No announcement yet.

engine light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a how-to on building one, but how to pull codes without. No clue if its the same process for your 626, but its better than nothing.

As far as building a code reader, you'd have to talk to someone with more experience with electronics than I.

Welcome to the club btw.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yo d323 your about 210 miles from me im in abilene(texas), do you come here often if so let me know.

change subject
      do you know of any one that might be able to build the obd1 cable for my 1990 mazda 626 lx, if so post a link so i can read it for the info im looking for. thnx

a fellow mazda driver
      im true an blue to my car and her victims

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon23
        yo d323 your about 210 miles from me im in abilene(texas), do you come here often if so let me know.

change subject
        do you know of any one that might be able to build the obd1 cable for my 1990 mazda 626 lx, if so post a link so i can read it for the info im looking for. thnx

a fellow mazda driver
        Lol, I am always working and going to class.. I dont frequent much out of Dallas.

Sleeper626 on this board drives the same car and is in Plano (20-30 mins from me) and it pretty knowledgable about Mazdas (626's imparticular). I shoot him a PM and see if he can help.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
        X