Roll bar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll bar...

I want one and I want it bad so im gonna get it but Autopower don't make one for my 323 so I was just wondering since they make one for the protege do you think the protege bar will fit on my 323? How about the MX-3? dou you guys think it'll fit? thanks for your help...

You will have to take measurements and then do comparisons between the 2 or 3 dimensions of the 3 cars ...

Then you should have your answer.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

why not take measurements, buy the tubing, and then have a shop cut and weld it up?

make sure you have your rulebook next to you when you're ordering the tubing.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

while your at it have them weld it into that bar that is under the dash for extra ridgidity.....
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Dru323 has a roll bar on his 323.
          See whats up with him..

Comment

when i was looking at them, Autopower did make one for the Protege. Was only like $400 too.

Comment

they do make one for the 1st gen pro. and it cost $260 only and weighs 45 lbs. This is the street legal roll bar.

Comment

Are you talking about an anti-roll bar? Or are you putting a semi-rollcage in your car?

Comment

I called the maker and told them I need a roll cage for street they told me they call it Roll bar.

Comment

Oh, right on. I didn't know they made a 'roll-bar' for the Protege. When I get into Solo1(in two years when the build is done), I'll be getting a partial roll cage from the B-pillar back. But before that, I want some sort of roll-bar in which I can attach a harness. So let me know what you dig up on this....

Comment

they build rollcages, strutbars, rollbars- also for the first gen.

Wiechers Sport ist führender Anbieter für Tuning-Produkte wie Domstreben, Sitzkonsolen, Überrollbügel, Überrollkäfige und Einschweißzellen für Fahrzeuge aller Hersteller.
                      www.mazda-community.de

Comment

hmm...English please.

Comment

This will help a bit.
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I have a Wieschers 6 point cage in my rally car, it fits really well. they aren't cheap though, a 6 point cage with door bars and a diagonal would be about $900

OMP also make a cage but its badly made and doesn't fit properly.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                              This will help a bit.
                              english please....

Comment

Working...
                              X