No announcement yet.

type r white or my stock paint ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough call. That **** looks nice either way, but Id say white. That **** stand out way more as a not so ugly hatch back when white. Specially w/ the gtx bumpers. Damn I want a 323.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

seeing those pics really makes me wanna get the GT-X bumpers, they sure look sharp.
      13.66@102

Comment

I say keep the blue, save some added weight from a paint job

besides, any blue 323 is really rare, I've only seen 2, the rest were again red and white
        If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

white, with these decals

Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I think that painted on, not decals.... see how you can see the light reflect in the rear quarter panel from the sun?

At first I thought eewww, but now the more I look at it that 323 isnt all that bad looking.... Not my exact favorite, but not too shabby.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its a GT-AE, and i would put decals on instead of paying for a custom paint job
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I don't like the gt-r bumpers I think its over doing it. I like the gt-x way better and that GT-R w/ decals looks ghey... If I have that exact car I would Probably convert it to GT-X bumpers.

Comment

O yeah, Im keeping the blue and black color. I just got the dents on the pasenger side fixed today it looks pretty kool now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                    I don't like the gt-r bumpers I think its over doing it. I like the gt-x way better and that GT-R w/ decals looks ghey... If I have that exact car I would Probably convert it to GT-X bumpers.
                    its a GT-AE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not a GT-R
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                      O yeah, Im keeping the blue and black color. I just got the dents on the pasenger side fixed today it looks pretty kool now.
                      so u decided to keep her? ... good move :D

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                        its a GT-AE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not a GT-R

You would have to go with decals b/c the cost of finding/importing one of those would break just about anyone.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Go BLACK!
                          One day you are born,
                          The next big milestone
                          you discover go zoom-zoom
                          you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Hah, yeah, get the Mazda rally-car paint. If I had a white protege I'd seriously think about it...anyone remember Gran Turismo 2 with the Interplay and GT-X? If you went to get it race modified you got that paint job.

Too bad GT2 has horrible graphics...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Here's one of the reason why I wanted to sell the 323.

The passenger side has a damage when I bought it and its gonna cost me $300 to get it ready for paint and another $900 to get the entire car painted in stock decent paint. Until this white guy showed up infront of my house and told me he can fix my dent for $80 so I said hell yeah! Right now the side is painted flat black but the dents and scratches are gone. This spring I'll get the stock blue paint job until then Im rolling w/ flat black on the passenger side fender and quarter panel.

Comment

****, for bondo its not that bad. Post pics of the after right now. If your goin to all that work keep the damn thing.
                                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Working...
                                X