No announcement yet.

Oil Pan Ownage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant speed bumps not pot holes, dont know why I said that. I've repaired the sideskirts allready once and the front bumper three times, the rear once. If you don't mind fixing that stuff who cares. The only complaint I have is i'm pretty lazy and it takes a while for me to fix **** so I drive around without bumpers ricer style for months before everyhting gets fixed and put back on. Right now no front bumper, no rear bumper, and two chrome fifteen inch 5 stars and my 17" Motegis on the rear. So its pretty gay looking right now. I'm waiting for my coilovers (the people that owned the car before me heated the springs) they should be here soon. Then when I get my taxes the coilovers go on with a front camber kit and two new tires on the Motegis. -4 degrees of camber + 4 months = no good tires.

Comment

How fast did it drain? Do you think it damaged your motor??
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
        Too low is retarded... unless its a show car why bother... you just wind up breaking ****.
        The CRX is low... you just have to drive carefully to avoid dangers to your undercarriage. I like that in my Protege I can just drive over everything... curbs, potholes, small children, etc
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Did you get the oil pan fixed?

Comment

Working...
          X