gots mah new parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.

A couple of months ago redfox got a G series tranny imported from Japan and it wound up being a 2nd gen tranny. He agreed to straight up trade it with me. I got him a first gen G tranny, and shipped it to him. He did the same with the tranny he had. Here's the thread: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...2nd+gen+tranny

If you are up for it we can do the same. I don't care if you send it by snail mail. I don't need the engine right away. I will find you a 1st gen BP locally, and ship it out to you.

Let me know if the offer sounds good.

Comment

ya but your talkin trading a jdm 2nd gen for a US 1st. Hmmm sounds a bit over weighted. **** it would probably be cheaper for him to go to a junk yard himself and pull one. Or Ive got a 1st gen block in mint condition Ill sell you, but than you would need all the innerds.
      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Ok engine is up For Trade/sale In classifieds...Prefer Trade
        92 lx (sun roof batches)
        New (to me at least) bp just came in from ebay
        short throw shifta,bronzoil bushings,rx7 afm,bomz mp3 intake tubing

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
          ya but your talkin trading a jdm 2nd gen for a US 1st. Hmmm sounds a bit over weighted. **** it would probably be cheaper for him to go to a junk yard himself and pull one. Or Ive got a 1st gen block in mint condition Ill sell you, but than you would need all the innerds.
          And do what with the engine he already has? Sell it? Nobody is going to buy it at the price he paid for it. That is why it is best for him to just trade. All he has to pay for is shipping from him to whoever gets to trade it.

Comment

ok if you want trade you would have to pay shipping on both engines (i know sounds bad but this engine has less than 60k on it i doubt you can find an ODB-I with that)
            92 lx (sun roof batches)
            New (to me at least) bp just came in from ebay
            short throw shifta,bronzoil bushings,rx7 afm,bomz mp3 intake tubing

Comment

i traded Martin (Intruder) trannys a wile back and it was most likly the best and easiest transaction i have done....he hunted around for about a week to find the tranny witht he lowest miles in the best condition and he got all the nuts and bolts to go with it then after we had traded trannys he shipped me the axle that i didnt have out of his own pocket... Martin is a very trust worthy dude! if i could get my hands on a 2nd gen bp id gladly trade him.....thanx to him I will be boosting soon....
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Hell if he can get you a BP in as good of condition I can see no reason why you shouldn't do it. The only thing is if it is as rare as what everyone says im sure you could get as much as you paid for it. You'd probably have to wait a while. How much did you pay for it? I'm sure that if he pays shipping both ways it would even up the price difference between the two engines, as 1st gen BPs are pretty easy to come by and usually pretty cheap.

Comment

rare yes but not worth a loti would say if they both pay shipping there own engine it would be a better trade....
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.