• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good project car?

go to this link. EBAY!!!

and if that LINK fails to work go here

Thanks
    I just want to know if this would make a good project car.

2 1/2" Custom Exhaust, Injen Intake, Strut Bar, 17"s, Evo III Body Kit....More to Come
    2001 1.6 Liter Auto.

hell yeah, low miles and awesome paint... buy that ****! A GTX swap would look great under that hood
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

seems like a bit much just to tear it apart . . . let someone else have it and get something cheaper (possibly w/o motor? you're going to need to do a swap anyways)

Comment

yeah once I seriously start looking for a 323 projet car im gonna check out junk yards for the body cause for sure im gonna be swapping the engine out

2 1/2" Custom Exhaust, Injen Intake, Strut Bar, 17"s, Evo III Body Kit....More to Come
        2001 1.6 Liter Auto.

Comment

On a second thought, that 323 is almost in too good a condition to start messing with A non-running shell from a j/y with a clear title would probably be a better (and cheaper) way to go
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

any 1st gen is a good project car as long as the frame is straight your good to go. A true project car will get all the bad stuff replaced anyway.

I do agree though, find a POS looking one without a motor or missing lots of parts that you'd swap out anyway...but then ya gotta get it home...so choose one close to your house

Comment

did you win it, or let it go?

I agree with the local and build from there. Thats half the fun IMO.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Besides, you'd be taking a 323 in very good condition off the market to replace all the stuff that's in good condition! Let someone who isn't going to replace the parts have it.

Comment

If I could afford it I'd buy it. A lot of the parts you COULD use. And any you replace, sell them on e-bay. You'll for sure get something for them there (with the right price). But I would buy that car in a heart beat. The better condition=less work=faster work=bad ass 323 with a bp.

Comment

Working...
                  X