This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this sucks ass..

since i've been driving.. i seem to have fallen in love with lydia.. my car. after the first ticket i got, which wasnt even that bad.. my so called father, threatened to donate the car, which is rightfully his
    well i got another ticket a bull **** ticket, ****ing dick said i was going 95 on the free way (about a month ago) what i noticed on my ticket was that it said my car was black, my car is not black.. the trim maybe but the body color is grey, i've shown you guys pictures of my car.. -.- even if it was at night time, my car is still grey, and the cop even has his god damn headlights pointing at the rear of my car. so ****, what am i to do? my keys just got taken away, and i have no way to get to work now. what the **** was he thinking when he took my keys right? -.-
    so anyhow... he says to me while i was in my room he comes in and says, when you come back from visiting your mother, your name won't be on out insurence anymore, you take care of it yourself, so how the **** am i suppose to take care of my own insurence at the age of 17? i dont even have a god damn credit card because he never went with me to open an account. if you know me, you'll know that i blame nearly anything that has to do with my dad, on my dad.. you dontknow my dad.. he does ****ed up ****.. everyone hates him. the thing i hate most is.. my brother is exactly like him.. they are the best family to you.. then once you are in trouble.. they turn your back on you like that.

anyhow... if.. my car gets donated... i will very much likely have to quit my job.. quitting my job means no more money.. if i have to turn to that option.. i will most likely will be parting the things which i own off that car... mazdaspeed seat spring lowering springs in box, i might possibly want to do a trade off of lx rims to anyone who has the steelies... i dont know...im so pissed off right now..
    i dont know who to hate more.. my dad for not even listening to my side of the story, or my brother for not listening nor helping me out. i dont know... but if i can't get insurence.. then i might have to be forced to part and scrap or sell the vehicle...
    ive contemplated running away again -.- for the third time.. but i have to make a trip up more next week.. so perhaps after.. i dont know...
    what does everyone think of my situation as adults?

I think you are bitching and moaning too much. First, your dad gives you a car and doesn't make you pay insurance. You in return drive like an idiot and think because the cop can't tell the difference between bumper trim and panels that you don't deserve the ticket. I don't think you are going to find any sympathy here. Sounds like you just plain messed up a good situation.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
      I think you are bitching and moaning too much. First, your dad gives you a car and doesn't make you pay insurance. You in return drive like an idiot and think because the cop can't tell the difference between bumper trim and panels that you don't deserve the ticket. I don't think you are going to find any sympathy here. Sounds like you just plain messed up a good situation.

What he said.

17??? Bitching about insurance? I had to buy both my cars, with my own money, and pay for my insurance with my own money. In return I don't drive like a jackass.

If you want your car back, get on your dads good side, real fast. Hell, buy the ****ing car from him. Stop wasting money on mods to a car you're borrowing.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
        What he said.

17??? Bitching about insurance? I had to buy both my cars, with my own money, and pay for my insurance with my own money. In return I don't drive like a jackass.

If you want your car back, get on your dads good side, real fast. Hell, buy the ****ing car from him. Stop wasting money on mods to a car you're borrowing.
        Same here. I bought my car all by myself and have always paid the insurance myself. (I was on my Dad's plan, but I paid him my premium. Im now on my own plan) Except it didn't stop me from driving like a jackass. $205 a month insurance stopped me from driving like a jackass, lol.
        I think you blame your Dad too much, when the real problem lies with yourself. He's trying to teach you a lesson, but your taking it the wrong way. Hating your Dad won't make the situation any better. Sometimes you just gotta buck up and take some responsibility. Life isn't easy, welcome to the real world.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

ok first off, i pay for my own insurence, but have no way of buying it on my own. he won't allow me to get a checking account because he knows i will go free from then, second of all, i was not speeding at 95 mph, especially at that time, my car had a burnt out cooling fan, coolent leak, and a partially blown head, would i be driving it hard? i was going freaking 60 due to my car fishtailing in the god damn rain. i am not blaming the cop for writing me a ticket i'm am saying that i believe he got the wrong person. when i was pulled over, a car also pulled over in front of me but sped off as they saw me parked behind them, THAT car was black. i'm thankful for your input, but realize what i'm trying to say, since i've been 16, i've taken care of myself, i've gone through 3 jobs already. and this is the only one that is working out. i pay him my share of the insurence, i pay for anything that has to do with the vehicle i drive, yes i would buy the car off of him, but he will not sell it to me. sure, i drive it, i fix it. but if so, then why did this not apply for my brother when he was driving it, and it still doesnt for those of you who want to say something. trust me, i've thought of buying it from him already. -.- sorry for not stating the details of my ticket out, i was pissed and in a hurry
          greatelbobo... stfu -.- i don't even want to deal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by hienishere
            greatelbobo... stfu -.- i don't even want to deal with you.

LOL, that just thoughly made my day.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

get a friend to take u to the bank, get a account, and or a credit card.
              Get your insurance online.
              Show your dad
              Get your keys back
              back to moddin and happy life.

Dont sweat it it aint the end of the world.

Comment

i think ur over exaggerating here, when im driving the speed limit, which is most of the time now, i dont get pulled over. now in my 5.0 ive been pulled over many times for speeding and only have gotten 1 ticket. stop speeding and driving wreckless and cops wont be attracted to ur car. quit showing off and take it to the track!!

Comment

this thread is LOL-ish

Comment

read ur post...can't say i sympasize with you.

yeah the car is your dads, he let you drive it, you got TWO Tickets within a year? I don't care who you are, how unlucky you are, cops pull over people for a reason. You need to learn to NOT ATTRACT ATTENTION when you are driving, thus you are at fault for all of these consequences.

****...every time I've been pulled over, i admit i deserved it. I am pretty anal when it comes to driving on the highway. If I'm in the left lane, i make sure i have a car in front and behind me if i'm going way above the limit. You are basically immune if this is the case. If it is night time and no one is on the road & I can't see far ahead I set the cruise at 72mph (in a 65) and I've never had a problem in 4 years of doing it. If i'm driving around town, I don't weave in and out of traffic, drag race (unless i feel like it which is rare) and ****..never got a ticket around town. Only got 3 tickets so far, One speed trap, and the other two speeding on the highway that i deserved. I also got some repair orders but those dont' count.

I suggest you review your driving habits & methods and figure out the best way to avoid attention from the po po. There are books on that kind of ****. I learned from my dad what to do and what not to do when you are on the highway to avoid attn (yet still be able to speed) and what he told me is basically exactly what I read in this book I got about speeding tickets.
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

my 1st car was my graduation gift from High school from my mom&dad was a pos $350 1977 VW Rabbit.
                      That I had to keep gas in, maintain and pay insurance on... I drove that almost through college for which, by the way, I had to pay for too...

Sounds to me, like you need to put yourself in your dads shoes. It might not of been the ticket that struck him to do this, it might possibly of been your attitude(blaming the cop?) or even the fact that 95mph is completely unsafe speed for you and anybody around you on the public motorways.
                      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                      -Dean
                      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                      Injen CAI - Polished
                      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                      DaveB trim rings
                      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5
                        my 1st car was my graduation gift from High school from my mom&dad was a pos $350 1977 VW Rabbit.
                        That I had to keep gas in, maintain and pay insurance on... I drove that almost through college for which, by the way, I had to pay for too...

Sounds to me, like you need to put yourself in your dads shoes. It might not of been the ticket that struck him to do this, it might possibly of been your attitude(blaming the cop?) or even the fact that 95mph is completely unsafe speed for you and anybody around you on the public motorways.

I would have been soooo happy with a Rabbit, those things are sweet.

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                          read ur post...can't say i sympasize with you.I am pretty anal when it comes to driving on the highway. If I'm in the left lane, i make sure i have a car in front and behind me if i'm going way above the limit. You are basically immune if this is the case. If it is night time and no one is on the road & I can't see far ahead I set the cruise at 72mph (in a 65) and I've never had a problem in 4 years of doing it. If i'm driving around town, I don't weave in and out of traffic, drag race (unless i feel like it which is rare) and ****..never got a ticket around town.
                          word, thats exactly what i do. ive had 4 tickets in 4 years of driving, 3 of them were b.s., one was legitimate-i got 3 careless and recklesses, 2 of which were dropped because the guy didnt have a foot to stand on, and the DA knew they were retarted, such as "rear wheels spinning" in a fwd car *rolls eyes* and one was a sound violation, for pulling onto the road normally, then avoiding a pot hole. the cop then though i was drunk for swerving around the pot hole, so i got a nice 150 dollar noise violation? wtf is that. but i still took responsibility for them, didnt blame my dad, i was obviously still doing something stupid enough to get a police officers attention

Comment

thanks for the insight you guys.. i suppose most of what you say are right.. but some things i still disagree with.. the line between me and my dad was broken long ago, around the time i was about 12 or so.. it's a big thing... about his family... anyhow.. the first ticket i recieved, i desearved.. but the second one..i didnt desearve, sure i was driving other people around.. i desearve that part, but no, i was not speeding. i very seldomly speed, usually only on streets where there is no car and no way cars can enter the street except visible entrances, you're right, perhaps i misunderstood him, and he misunderstood me.. i dont know.. i just miss my car.. sure it's legally his car.. but i've put so much work and dedication into it... i just miss her..no deansweetp5, i was not actually traveling at 95 mph on a freeway on which everyone else was doing 85. i was doing 60-70 tops, but i did bring attention to myself for the muffler i have on the car. jitb, i can't get an account without parent or guardian approval yet, good idea though.. i might just have my uncle co-sign for me.. i think before that i'm actually going to have to purchase the vehicle from him...
                            thanks everyone

Comment

Look dude, I am 22 and paying ~$80/mo for insurance. I've paid for all my own cars (about 10) except two, one of which was a junker my dad gave me (bought for $150) and the other is my dad's old race car, which he gave to me as a Christmas gift (yes, it's nice having a dad like that). But I've always paid my own insurance. You have no right to bitch that your PRIVILEGDE to drive has been revoked by your parents. Get a job, pay for your own car/insurance/etc. and then you still can't bitch, because it's because of your OWN ACTIONS! IT'S YOUR FAULT!
                              1992 Mazda Protege DX
                              Tropical Emerald Metallic - limited mods

Click Here to visit my CarDomain page

Comment

Working...
                              X