need parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need parts

hey got yet another dx protege for 500 dollars and im doing the GTR swap now i need info on how to do this and i need a dohc 5 speed tranny and all parts to do the automatic to 5 speed swap and would like to know if i can get them cheap so let me know

all in one post for ya.

2nd link doesnt have anything to do with your swap. But the first one and 3rd ones do.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its not giveing me a thing but a flash movie thats shi**y and an arcive search that will not let me do any thing

Comment

u need:

Tranny
        Cutch-brake pedals
        Shifter LInkage
        Clutch Slave/Master Cylinder
        Shifter

Wallah 5spd.....

Comment

Just wondering where you're intending on getting a GTR motor from.....not like they are easy to find.
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

ive got an order in at corksport and also looking online if i find one im getting it dont care about cost and ill cancel my order with corksport

Comment

ok guys found a bp for cheap and 5 speed and all parts for conversion now need info on swap and maybe help if any ones around the area

Comment

dude i think i saw info on either corksport or projectmazda.com
                ps www.projectmazda.com has info on a lot of 1rst gen stuff

Comment

Originally posted by bigman22556
                  ive got an order in at corksport and also looking online if i find one im getting it dont care about cost and ill cancel my order with corksport

i thought to place an order at corksport you had to make a down payment? they dont just spend their time and money looking for these things so you can back out and not give them a penny...
                  There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
                  X