Brembo rotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightblue97
    so......... Are these euro rotors made by brembo??
    Well, I'll be damned, I guess I have them too then.
    Who give a ****?? and why the **** would people doubt that? Why would they even care??
    You idiot, I showed you my Brembos/EuroRotor's when you stopped by my house in the beginning of June.

Josh, you lucked out on getting all 4 Brembos...when I went to buy mine only the fronts were Brembo. Parts Source didn't have them when I was buying...I had to go to another guy...he was cheaper, too!

Ryan, if you're interested, I can give you the name of the guy I got them from...again.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

What the hell, I got my fronts from Nopi for $25 each. Best price I found, and they even come in the actual Brembo packaging. Sure, it's a ricer part depot but they had the Brembo rotors so it's all good.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
        You idiot, I showed you my Brembos/EuroRotor's when you stopped by my house in the beginning of June.

Josh, you lucked out on getting all 4 Brembos...when I went to buy mine only the fronts were Brembo. Parts Source didn't have them when I was buying...I had to go to another guy...he was cheaper, too!

Ryan, if you're interested, I can give you the name of the guy I got them from...again.
        Yeah i remember. but there was too much emphasis on the first word of highschool back during highschool. my short term memory is kinda ****ed now.
        Don't worry about it sucka. I've already got my ****, new rotors at all 4 corners within the last 2 months or so.
        M4D TYT3 YOORO ROT0RS ON DA BACK FO SHEEZY!!!
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I can't believe it's not brembo.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
          X