new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy

New guy here. have 92 dx 5 speed. Not a whole lot done, as not much can be done with he dx. Intake, exaust, msd blaster coil. NGK iridium plugs , NGK wires and various lubricants. Stock 13" steel wheels. BITCHIN!
    What I was curious about was how well an rx7 vaf works for the sohc. does it differ much in terms of tuning to the dohc. Im sure there may be some benifit, I just wanted to know if anyone had some input. This is a kick ass site and Im glad to be apart of it. Thanks pics coming soon
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Welcome to the site! Im not sure if anyone has used the rx7 vaf on a dx or not, but Im sure it should work. Would probly just take different tuning of the wheel to get the a/f mix correct. Worth a try. You might search around and see if anyone has tried. (http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/search.php?)
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

did a broad search but didnt find nothin. I wonder what the stock voltage is for the dx vaf. its not in my chiltons.
      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

CHiltons sucks for our cars... pickup a copy of the Factory Service Manual (commonly called FSM on here) or at least a Haynes.

And welcome to the club btw.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
        X