!!found!!..jdm Mazdaspeed Front??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!found!!..jdm Mazdaspeed Front??

Well i found a replica kit of the infamous MAZDASPEED 1st gen front end...duno how easy it is to get it...but take alook and thank me later.

http://www.autopassion.co.nz/mazda.php <--site

http://www.autopassion.co.nz/images/...%20Fr%20GT.jpg <--actual bumper
    Last edited by SPENONE; 09-02-2005, 02:43 AM.

Wow, those look awesome

Comment

Thats cool.
      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

sweet
        02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          where does it say it's a "mazdaspeed"? I already said it once, and I'm not gonna say this again.. there is NO mazdaspeed bumper for the BG
          Originally posted by SPENONE
          Well i found a replica kit

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
            where does it say it's a "mazdaspeed"? I already said it once, and I'm not gonna say this again.. there is NO mazdaspeed bumper for the BG

Ok well HOWS THIS...the bumper dubbed as the "MAZDASPEED" bumper that everyone speaks of,..i found a replica version on that site....Sure it might not even be a bumper from mazda...or it just might, but i dont care,....as long as everyone thats interested in this thread is on the same page as me......geez.

Comment

Ok well HOWS THIS...the bumper dubbed as the "MAZDASPEED" bumper that everyone speaks of,..i found a replica version on that site....Sure it might not even be a bumper from mazda...or it just might, but i dont care,....as long as everyone thats interested in this thread is on the same page as me......geez.
              sup hardforums.com budday

I saw that site a little while ago, I just figured it was the company that corksport imports from.
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Well i found a replica kit of the infamous MAZDASPEED 1st gen front end...duno how easy it is to get it...but take alook and thank me later.

http://www.autopassion.co.nz/mazda.php <--site

http://www.autopassion.co.nz/images/...%20Fr%20GT.jpg <--actual bumper

good find,

i had that site booked marked and never realized it had that bumper on it
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

nice find though.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                    sup hardforums.com budday

I saw that site a little while ago, I just figured it was the company that corksport imports from.

Corksport no longer imports them. they no longer import any kits from out of states. they are all made in oregon now. at a place about 45 minutes from there shop in vancouver. but that doesn't mean they can get them made same day.

NEUMAN

Comment

Nice find

What are the chances in getting one of those bumpers?

Last edited by 323Foreword; 09-03-2005, 07:55 AM.

Comment

email them and tell us

Comment

I'm still not crazy about that bumper. I guess it's the "less is more" philosophy in me.
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

That is cool.. I have been looking for that bumper.. There is another website too that carries that bumper..

Here is the link for that bumper....

I have sent an email to find out the cost but I havent received a reply yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks man thats site is the bomb

Comment

Working...
                              X