No announcement yet.

Well the ole protege is down.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I finished pulling the motor out. Im thinking it was not a good idea to do this though. I'm thinking I should have bought a motor from a j/y, and built that. Im getting complaints from a neighbor about my car in the parking lot and ****, with no motor, and loud and so on and so forth. I may have to just put it back in and keep it in running condition, and buy a different motor and build it......garrr...i hate people!
    Eat ****.

Comment

I'm lucky enough to have my work, where I store my car and extra parts. I could take a pic of my car shed, with all my spare parts laying around

Comment

lucky guy..lol.

Ive worked on my care tons outside here before, and no one has said anything...but when I pull the engine and leave the car on jackstands someone has to moan about it...ah well.

Ill be buying a place with a damn garage soon! For now, Ill just have to put the spare engine in my office..lol.
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen1GT
          I'm lucky enough to have my work, where I store my car and extra parts. I could take a pic of my car shed, with all my spare parts laying around
          When you come pick up the suspension, maybe I'll give you a tour of my warehouse.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

LOL sucks that people gotta be like that about a car not like its really hurting anything being there... good luck on getting it done though.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
              Well I finished pulling the motor out. Im thinking it was not a good idea to do this though. I'm thinking I should have bought a motor from a j/y, and built that. Im getting complaints from a neighbor about my car in the parking lot and ****, with no motor, and loud and so on and so forth. I may have to just put it back in and keep it in running condition, and buy a different motor and build it......garrr...i hate people!
              I can relate to the neighbor thing. This was a rant i had a couple years ago i posted on FMR about a neighbor that had a horse farm downhill from my house in whitch he bought my house. (he figure that the only way he could get rid of me.)The aera where i live has this stupid group that consists of elderly rich ppl who don't have anything better to do but judge ppl like me who have more than two cars they want me to remove the 323 out of my yard because they said its a eyesore and if i don't i will be fined . there is a problem i live in the county where they are no ordances on this its a rual area they been after me before for loud exhaust and driving a RED car WTF i found out today im on a list of nucicences whatever that is. but they don't harass these rednecks who have 15 or 20 junk farm tractors or farm equipment scattered throughout their yards. I just have 1 car that i working on every day they have done as far as stealing parts that i have left out i wished i had a garauge to keep the 323 in to keep it safe but when i bought this place all it had was a house and a metal bld from sears. Im bout to sell this place and move into town. Thus this is why now i have missing parts now.
              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Working...
              X