weekend project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekend project

me and bomdoutscort(shawn)(good people) were under my car today. i bought tokico sr struts,b&g springs,clutch master cyl,corksport clutch line,and front rotor and pads. so today we got the struts and spring done and the brakes.also installed the mx3 rear lower tie bar. pics are coming soon. i found great prices on all this ****. tokico struts were 155 shipped(http://www.johnbleakleyford.com/part...rch=SUSPENSION),b&g springs were 165 shipped(off ebay). finishing everything else tomorow.also have my new rims and tires coming sometime this week.
    Last edited by Turpro; 10-01-2005, 10:07 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Neat.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

very nice.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Turpro here are some of the other pics other than the ones your wife took.
        Attached Files
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

other ones
          Attached Files
          "Who Dey"

Comment

heres all the pics.my son wanted to help.so he took the rubber malet to the car.runs perfect now.me on left,shawn on right.
            Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:56 PM.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

your never too young to work on a car lol
              "Who Dey"

Comment

my boys going to be a gear head like his pops
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

aww man! clean up that tie bar a bit!! I sanded mine down and shot it with a few coats of black paint. Still looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboSupra12
                    aww man! clean up that tie bar a bit!! I sanded mine down and shot it with a few coats of black paint. Still looks great.
                    nobody can see it.

i will posts pics of the new stance 2moro
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I am the black guy in the pic by the way
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort
                        I am the black guy in the pic by the way
                        your black. oh ****. lol
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

the run down on the installed parts.the clutch line was simple. the new strut and spring combo rides so good. clutch line makes it feel direct clutch no spongey pedal anymore. the gauges look better than the crappy green lights. just wish it had 7000 redline. all in all i'd say im happy with all the parts
                          Last edited by Turpro; 10-02-2005, 09:56 PM.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

i hate all you older member.....you guys always have funds to buy new toys lol
                            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.