Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many LX owners still have cruise control and working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many LX owners still have cruise control and working?

My Protege has cruise control everything is hooked up, but I try it on the expressway it doesn't work. I don't know whatsup.

I was just wondering who still has cruise control on there LX?

?

I do on my 91 LX..so does LSCRX on his 92

The pro is dead..I'll be parting it out soon

Comment

Did you turn it on with the switch on the dash?
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

mine used to work when it wanted to...

Comment

the cruise in my pro gt works just fine a little different system from my egt (which didnt work ) but yea, i dont know what to suggest to check or what could go bad on the system...like a wear item, just check your fuses and maybe you have a bad module??

JACK
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

aftermarket wheel these days

Comment

At first the switch use to stay on all the time. Now it doesn't even turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                the cruise in my pro gt works just fine a little different system from my egt (which didnt work ) but yea, i dont know what to suggest to check or what could go bad on the system...like a wear item, just check your fuses and maybe you have a bad module??

JACK

Exactly, just go through the cruise control system and find what isn't working and replace it.

It would be ****ing priceless if all you had to do was flip a switch on your dash

Comment

Both LX's still work. I need to replace the steering wheel switch on the '94, it doesn't always activate cruise on the 1st hit.
                  Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                  '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                  www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Last time I tried to use mine it didn't work. Don't know what happened, though I did have to move it to replace my windshield washer level sensor(damn dash light!). Don't really mind as if I keep a constant highway speed my CEL comes on(O2 sensor I believe), then I click the car off then back on.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Didn't work after the swap...don't really care. Gonna ditch it completely when I put the ZE in.
                      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I have it in my '93 LX. Does the switch light up when you turn it on? Is the vacuum line hooked up?

Comment

The cruise control system has a self diagnosis mode, have you checked that yet??? It's explained in the FSM. If you want me to I can email you the pages that explain how to do it, just drop me a PM.

93' 5spd DX
                          R.I.P

Comment

mine works

Comment

once my cruise stopped working, I realised that one of my tail-light bulbs was busted. replaced it and the cruise control was back up and running.

Comment

Working...
                              X