i love it but i have to sell it cuz i need the $$$

(check for sale section!)
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

thats ok u will make another guy a happy 1st gen owner

Comment

my mom has a 2001 1.6 (100hp) and my 1.6 has 90hp, it seems that the 1st gen is stronger, i just love driving it, fast, reliable, super handling and the engine sound is soooo much better than 2001 1.6!
        1st generation rulz!
        ReSpEcT!
        One day you are born,
        The next big milestone
        you discover go zoom-zoom
        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

God that must suck to get a protege with a 1.6 liter, but it does have cool lights

Comment

can u mail me some of those lights?

Comment

When I first drove my car, I had no liscence and the only other cars I had driven were a 96 Caravan, a 98 Civic and an 86 Sentra.

The Protege handled better and had more torque (even than the V6 Caravan, which was pure crap)

But most of all, the tranny was so easy to use. Hondas and Nissans have that gay on/off style of clutch where the friction point is really hard to get right at first without burning the clutch. It's like toast when you're really hungover. I was able to drive the Protege around, shifting as though I had driven a manual all my life.

That and the muffler had a hole in it so it ws super loud and that was cool.

The only other car that I've driven and liked better was my dad's Miata. I liked it even better than the formula Go-Kart I raced in last month.

When I test drove my 323, it ran, and did'nt stall by the time I got back, so I was sold.
              Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

Working...
              X