Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put in different tires. 205/60/15 is rubbin on the plastic stuff up front cause it's bent, and rubbing on the piece of **** 7/8 rear wheel well thing. Gonna have to roll it back

Comment

stupid ford!!!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

That sucks!
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

i changed my rear brake pads today... here is what i did on friday!!!

My garage...
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Comment

?? put ground control stickers on it??? Your paint looks great!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

not stickers vinals... spllng?... they came with my coilovers....

My garage...
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Comment

got my zx2/eibach combo installed, it looks and feel great!!! still getting used to it though!

Comment

Bent back part of the gay rear fender, it's def. gonna rust (more) now so I need to figure out wtf to do with it in the spring.

Comment

Drove the sumbitch 40 miles in the snow, without the slightest issue. Damn that car is the best thing this side of a snowmobile in this white stuff!
                    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

well so far today... i got new wiber blades for it.... but those on.... i got sum new oil and filter.. gonna change it l8er.. bout an intake filter adapter soo i could finnally put on that filter that my bro gave me.... which i ripped out the whole intake assembly and got that fliter on there now... sounds mean now and my throttle response is a little bit better now... woo!.... and i bought a wireing kit to hook up my sub abd amp... so far i got all the wires run and the radio out... i found out that i need a line output converter to hook up the rca cables to my headunit since i still have a factory one... and i need to find the wire crinpers soo i can finish hooking up the power and ground wires..... soo thats where i sit as of right now.. im priceing the output converters now.... soo i might b able to go get one today... i hope...

Comment

JHO and BPT, i know they are egt fan blades but they look better than stock steel with wal mart hub caps. as for the valve cover...have extra in the garage waiting for powder coat. i turn wrenches for a livin so unless it is broke i usually do not mess with it. but you are right that thing does look kind of ugly.

new addition to my protege family comes this week....92 lx bp manual best of all an old lady drove it since new 35k on odometer.
                        This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

Originally posted by benchracer01 View Post

new addition to my protege family comes this week....92 lx bp manual best of all an old lady drove it since new 35k on odometer.
                          SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

WooWOO!!!

Comment

hello. new, introduced myself awhile back, but with no pics yet . my little '92 has been receiving much love over the past week by receiving a new clutch kit, new struts, new axles, balljoints, tires, fuel filter, plugs and distributor cap. If i have to put anymore into this damn car you guys can have it for cheap, haha.

Anyways, that's my contribution

Comment

thanks for sharing Tougemazda

Comment

Working...
                                X