Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next question...how should I make one? All I can think of is getting a strip of steel and bending it to meet up with the turbo, but I'm not sure how it would bolt to the turbo. As it's a T3 with an adaptor flange I can't use a stock support or what not...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

even if its just there for the turbo to sit on its better then nothing
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

No turboedness today. I have to go to my grandparents house at 2. Plus, I need to get a 1/2" to 3/8" pipe adaptor so my dad can tap the oil pan. I finally broke the exhaust side bolts loose on the turbo, and 1 broke off. It should be ok...but I still can't get the exhaust side loose. I guess it'll take brute force.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I got a 94 hood this weekend and I finished the GTR foglight grille. Ill post some better picts this week. Sorry for the cell phone picts

Last edited by TurboProto; 01-01-2007, 07:40 PM.
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

thanks to who? you have that hood lol
            like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Yea thanks for the tip!
              Last edited by TurboProto; 01-01-2007, 08:14 PM.
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

even tough you went to a differnt jyard that i had told you it was at lol
                like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolricer View Post
                  even tough you went to a differnt jyard that i had told you it was at lol
                  Yea that was wierd. And what was stranger is they had the same color car you discribed but its was a 323 with 13" gansta wire wheels, and the hood I got came from a white 94 lx.
                  What really sucked is that they had no dx's there at the yard. All LX's. Ive never seen it like that. I wanted some DX rear doors cause im over the lexan windows, cause I want to be able to roll that **** down and have tinted windows. And there still lighter thatn the LX doors.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

tried to change hte fuel filter with NO luck
                    -Donnie-

Comment

Ok i got better picts now
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TurboProto; 01-03-2007, 09:42 PM.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

bump for daylight pics....

the fuel filter isn't that bad to change... unless you live in a rusty climate.. then it can be a pain.

today i enjoyed my regapped spark plugs
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

pulled a 16.6 then a 16.2 then blew the tranny on the 3rd run, right on the line........
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I told you to weld that diff pinion..... but nooooooooo not to bad on the times tho...

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              I told you to weld that diff pinion..... but nooooooooo not to bad on the times tho...
                              His car has to have more than that in it. The BG's aren't easy cars to drag race though.

Comment

Ok here's the daytime picts, as you can tell the grille isnt completed. But it will be soon
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by TurboProto; 01-06-2007, 12:44 AM.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X