X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^eek when you replace your waterpump order part number from the dealership:

B6BF-15-116

You'll thank me later for the ease of the install & high reliablity with that.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

GOT THE BEAST TO RUN TODAY!!!!! stupid cold WI weather does not take kindly to my baby
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

swapping guts on my cluster, so I can have my 4wd diff lock light (will be somewhat useless in my GTR tranny, but eh), curious as to what the hold light next to it is for..? I'm assuming auto stuff. But what does it mean by "hold?"
        okay, that sounds stupid to me... hold, as in won't shift out of current gear. Am I right in assuming this?
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

^ yup

Comment

got some pics, but are on my phone, and i refuse to upload crappy phone pics. i'll snap some pics when i go back out there and work tonight. staying up for 24+ and having to work on your car for 8 hours and then go to work for 8 hours sucks ass
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Drove the Miata to work today, and it snowed/is snowing...needless to say the Miata is not meant for snow at all, and I almost had a few "offs" on the way home.

If there's still snow on the road tomarrow morning I'm going to connect the parking brake cable on the driver's side of the Protege so I can drift, since I haven't got the replacement caliper on the car yet.
              Last edited by MazKid; 01-31-2007, 09:48 PM.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

cleared all the snow off my car and drove it to work.....gotta love the hot air that my heater produces
                My Car Domain
                My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
                Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

laying there unable to sleep last night I came up with a way to increase the incoming heat, if you don't have AC why not just hook coolant hoses up to the ingoing & out going lines into the exchanger udner the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                    You asked, and you shall recieve!!!

Wait for it...wait for it...

The one on the left(white shirt) was the one that thought my car was a Ford, and was asking why I didn't have LCD screens and subs. The one on the right, pink shirt, well she looked sorta pregnant so I didn't talk to her.
                    "Is that a FORD?" Ha ha, awesome. Way to rep the Protege's! Also, it's funny how you look like you're scared to touch them. I don't blame you! Mine will be show worthy one day, as well. Oh, and your brother has a sweet MX6 GT.

Comment

Also, I bought my parts car yesterday! The pro will live again! Mwa ha ha... Anyways, I will probably have some spare parts for sale soon, since I'm stripping the parts car bare. I'll post whatever I don't want for sale here. I know for sure I'll be selling a runnign BP and a trans of some sort. I forgto what was in the parts car. Anyhow, I'll keep yall posted.

Comment

repaired my rusted strut tower... paint is drying currently, will await reassembly test driving & finalize pictures later today

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          repaired my rusted strut tower... paint is drying currently, will await reassembly test driving & finalize pictures later today
                          Do test run over numerous speed bumps to check for any weakness.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

you must be kidding.... I don't drive over speedbumps- ever

The strut tower is now officially stronger then it was previously downfall is that its ~1 finger taller then the other side for the wheel gap. almost evens out when i sit in the drivers seat.

In no way is it pretty, but using a flux welder, misc scrap metal, an angle grinder & a drill. Its to be proud of.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              you must be kidding.... I don't drive over speedbumps- ever

The strut tower is now officially stronger then it was previously downfall is that its ~1 finger taller then the other side for the wheel gap. almost evens out when i sit in the drivers seat.

In no way is it pretty, but using a flux welder, misc scrap metal, an angle grinder & a drill. Its to be proud of.
                              Nice. Only problem is that it'll keep rusting since you didn't really *fix* the problem. Dunno if you plan on keeping the car long enough for that to matter though.

Comment

nope. don't plan to keep it for much longer. In this state theres no point to restore any vehicle. it'll rust no matter what.
                                main point is its quite strong at the moment. & should be for @ least a few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X