Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I dont get lazy (as always) I will leave in 1 min and clean my enigne bay with the degreases (oil sludge all over the block but not leaking on the drive way yet. weird) and then change my oil. The damn oil is like a frickin' thick chocolate already I gotta do it now before I f*ck something up . Btw, I have 170K miles and there's no knowcking or whatsoever. Is it ok to put that "engine restorer" in there? Let me know before I do it. Thanks, family
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

this

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

im not a big fan of that restore type of stuff, although ive heard a lot of good things about that seafoam ****. . . but im kinda scared to try it myself.

the only thing ive ever had good luck with is "bar's stop leak" and i used it in my red dx. . . and it stopped all the oil leaks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southerncross
          im not a big fan of that restore type of stuff, although ive heard a lot of good things about that seafoam ****. . . but im kinda scared to try it myself.

the only thing ive ever had good luck with is "bar's stop leak" and i used it in my red dx. . . and it stopped all the oil leaks.

Ugh, stop leak might clog leaks, but it clogs everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by silverchris
            It will be alot of bondo and primer though. Grinding out that rust is laving pretty big pits in my roof
            use kitty hair fiberglass resin. it won't crack as badly...

speaking of cracking, some dick kicked my bodykit and although it didn't break, it cracked along the fiberglass seam since i molded the bodykit to one piece.

'Cuz everyone knows kittens love turbos.

Comment

F*CK! Now, I've done it! I did my oil change then degrease the fricking engine block. I have an exhaust leak but not bad enough for anyone to smell it or even see it when Im driving. Well, after I finished the can of degreaser and got rid of most of that oil/grease on the block the ****in' exhaust leak got worst. I didn't know where it was and have no plans on fixing it but after today I'm gonna have to fix the damn thing. I saw where it is now. Its the header gasket. I guess those oil/grease build up on the block was actually helping me from blocking the exhaust leak and now that the damn grease is gone the leak has gone bad. You can see the smoke on the hood. It looks like the car is on fire on something.

I told my girlfriend about what happen. The enigne swap plan was not until maybe next year but since I dont want to spend money on this B6 I will have to do the BP swap A.S.A.P. Which is good for me I guess.

Sorry no pics. I can not find my frickin' camera!
              '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
              '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

mmmmm, lame man. good luck on the BP!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                  F*CK! Now, I've done it! I did my oil change then degrease the fricking engine block. I have an exhaust leak but not bad enough for anyone to smell it or even see it when Im driving. Well, after I finished the can of degreaser and got rid of most of that oil/grease on the block the ****in' exhaust leak got worst. I didn't know where it was and have no plans on fixing it but after today I'm gonna have to fix the damn thing. I saw where it is now. Its the header gasket. I guess those oil/grease build up on the block was actually helping me from blocking the exhaust leak and now that the damn grease is gone the leak has gone bad. You can see the smoke on the hood. It looks like the car is on fire on something.

I told my girlfriend about what happen. The enigne swap plan was not until maybe next year but since I dont want to spend money on this B6 I will have to do the BP swap A.S.A.P. Which is good for me I guess.

Sorry no pics. I can not find my frickin' camera!

Most of that smoke was probably the degreaser/grease burning up on the exhaust and hot engine.

Comment

I washed and waxed my car. Boy was the roof and hood dry! Had to do 3 coats before it started to look "okay"! Then again i never waxed it since i bought it over a year ago and the dirt just stuck to it and drove me INSANE!!!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                      I washed and waxed my car. Boy was the roof and hood dry! Had to do 3 coats before it started to look "okay"! Then again i never waxed it since i bought it over a year ago and the dirt just stuck to it and drove me INSANE!!!
                      I wish I could wax mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                        I wish I could wax mine.
                        LOL buy some kmart paint and do it up y0!
                        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

LOL buy some kmart paint and do it up y0!
                          Nah, I'm done with that ****. I've got like 40 cans of WalMart primer on there already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            Nah, I'm done with that ****. I've got like 40 cans of WalMart primer on there already.
                            No wonder no known paint will stick to it! Isn't WalMart primer just well ****?! LOL

Comment

No wonder no known paint will stick to it! Isn't WalMart primer just well ****?! LOL
                              LOL, yeah. Brite Touch.....it's like $.94 per can, even less when they're "rolling back."

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                                LOL, yeah. Brite Touch.....it's like $.94 per can, even less when they're "rolling back."
                                So u had to even chase the cans around the store?! Thats some good ****!

Comment

Working...
                                X