Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replaced Transmission fluid, cleaned last shifter bushing. Noticed more new scratches/dings and thought damn I hate people.

Someday I'll finish up the wheels, paint the bottoms of the lower ball joints which are rusting, then sand and paint the rusting wipers as well.
    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      yuck is all i can say... a real paint job & wax you cheap bastard

Who cares.....................I have better things to spend my money on.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob343
        sand and paint the rusting wipers as well.

That's on my "To Do List" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
          That's on my "To Do List" as well.
          lol yeah it just never seems to actually happen
          Originally posted by purewhitemp5
          A new pic of center console to show. Just finished installing the last screw......again.
          So is the center console a direct swap? I like the look a lot better than the protege center. Damn there was a GS at my local J/Y a while back and the only thing I got off of it was the rear tie bar. Looking back I should've ganked the rear TTLs, fron LCAs, and the center console.
          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
            Put another SRT-4 under its belt...

Dont you love it when that happens?
            Im gonna get a stamp kit to mark my kills on my door
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Today I was scrolling through some old posts and found one of my car when I was going to do a T3 setup. I think I might try and do something like this again.

T3 swapped and vj20 freshly installed (downgrade)

1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                Today I was scrolling through some old posts and found one of my car when I was going to do a T3 setup. I think I might try and do something like this again.

T3 swapped and vj20 freshly installed (downgrade)

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...t=18603&page=2

Your car has come a long way.

That's inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                  What parts are you selling?

Do you really need to get a new car? If I were u i'd stick to ur car right now, so u wont have to worry about the monthly payment.
                  Monthly payments wouldn't be any trouble, since I'll get some help if I need it. As for what car, I've been eyeing a certain red teg with front jdm conversion for some time...and, well, the 323 is still a great car (I've just fixed a crapload of parts as you all know, and finally put a new set of 205/45/16 tires). But, well, I want an easy to mod car that'll be cheap and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
                    Monthly payments wouldn't be any trouble, since I'll get some help if I need it. As for what car, I've been eyeing a certain red teg with front jdm conversion for some time...and, well, the 323 is still a great car (I've just fixed a crapload of parts as you all know, and finally put a new set of 205/45/16 tires). But, well, I want an easy to mod car that'll be cheap and fast.
                    So drop a BP-T in your 323.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_PaRaNoIsE
                      When you say a new car I was thinking a brand new one. If ur getting an integra u might as well get an EG or EK then slap a K20 on that bitch! That's what I would've done if I had the money.
                      '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                      '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                        When you say a new car I was thinking a brand new one. If ur getting an integra u might as well get an EG or EK then slap a K20 on that bitch! That's what I would've done if I had the money.

If you do that you'll still get smoked by a boosted proto.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Your car has come a long way.

That's inspiring.

Yea and a waste of $$ that t3 setup was. I'll probably get a better setup next time

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Yea and a waste of $$ that t3 setup was. I'll probably get a better setup next time
                            next time is always a better route! learn from your experiences!

NEUMAN

Comment

If you do that you'll still get smoked by a boosted proto.
                              True, but this would be stock set-up.
                              '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                              '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Torque will eat your honda

I put my passenger Mx3 seat in today.... yay for the passengers now
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X