street racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

street racer

hey peps, earlier i went to the race spot and my pro was turnin heads. i lost to a couple but here are the cars that i blew away
    hoda civic
    dodge neon
    hoda accord
    lost to a civic H/B Si
    lost to a Toyota Supra
    eagle tylon tsi (auto)

not bad huh
    Diamond Image's 91 Protege LX
    "The Sleeper"

street racing is illegal.
    ClubProtege

Comment

ya illegal racing is no good the occasional stoplight war is ok but no str8t up going street racing.
      mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

If you're going to post something like this, you'll need a video(s) to show it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Have you ever posted pics of your car?
          What have you done to your car?

Comment

oh come on. don't flame him so much. when everybody got their car for the first time and found out it was somewhat fast we all went out and raced a couple of time. we have just grown up since then and have moved on to doing more advanced things with our car. everybody has done it once or twice at least.

nice kills, but i had a hard time believing the second one. i realize it's an auto, but i drive a 5 speed talon tsi all the time, and i can tell you, it is faster then my car, and it's stock. what's all done to your car? if your car is stock, there is no way on that last kill unless it wasn't a tsi or the car is in really bad condition.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Too fast, too furious.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                oh come on. don't flame him so much. when everybody got their car for the first time and found out it was somewhat fast we all went out and raced a couple of time.
                since when is my protege considered fast?
                ClubProtege

Comment

what do u have dx / lx/ auto/stick., modded / stock???? info

Comment

Diamond blue.......... Headlights??
                    Ricer.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

we have a section for this, dont we?

Comment

an oldie, but goodie..

DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

ahhhh that old flame fest haha

Comment

the eagle tylon was quick but i believe it was an rookie drivin it but i sure shut his mouth. im also gonna post pics of my car to show how it looks. but even though street racing illegal, people still do it for the thrill. its just that you have to make sure you do it at the right time.
                            "The Sleeper"

Comment

the name Diamond blue is my club name. the club i have and been in is called Diamond Image. And sinse i like the color blue, thats where my screen name came in, " Diamond Blue". You'll see what i mean. im still in the process of fixin my car.
                              "The Sleeper"

Comment

Working...
                              X