How can I clean the leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I clean the leaves?

When i turn on the air for my windshield i see pieces of leaves just shoot out and they hit me in the eye sometimes lol so I am wondering how can I clean that and How can I get to it?

Thanx

air for your windshield? Im guessing you mean your heater or a/c...dunno.

Anyhow, theres some ducting behind your glove box, that prolly has some leaves in it. Pull ur glove box, and clean out the ducting. Mine had the same problem.
    Eat ****.

Comment

Yo, I just got done doing this:

Go under your passenger side dash, take out the three screws holding in your fan motor. You'll see a blue wire plugged into it.

Take out your motor by pulling down and just clean out all the **** thats in there. Mine was close to half full.

Comment

Originally posted by elitescouter
        When i turn on the air for my windshield i see pieces of leaves just shoot out and they hit me in the eye sometimes lol so I am wondering how can I clean that and How can I get to it?

Thanx
        Hahaha.

When someone smashed my windshield, pieces of glass flew at me for the next few weeks.

You can clean out the ducts and heater fan box like suggested, but also the cowling underneath the windshield.......where the leaves get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
          Hahaha.

When someone smashed my windshield, pieces of glass flew at me for the next few weeks.

You can clean out the ducts and heater fan box like suggested, but also the cowling underneath the windshield.......where the leaves get it.

Dam thats worst than leaves hitting me lol, but yeah I will try to clean it when I got time from work =) lets hope i dont screw anything up.... just my luck I will screw something up.

Comment

Originally posted by elitescouter
            Dam thats worst than leaves hitting me lol, but yeah I will try to clean it when I got time from work =) lets hope i dont screw anything up.... just my luck I will screw something up.
            Nah, just pay attention to what you are doing so that you remember where everything goes, and how to put it back together.

Comment

After cleaning out my fan I went back and did the intake under the windsheild.

Holy ****! a mouse had built a nest, so I ripped the **** out and there was only one little baby that I saw. So I grabbed it and fed it to my cat.

I've got pictures but can't seem to find the cable to hook my camera up to mu computer.

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
                After cleaning out my fan I went back and did the intake under the windsheild.

Holy ****! a mouse had built a nest, so I ripped the **** out and there was only one little baby that I saw. So I grabbed it and fed it to my cat.

I've got pictures but can't seem to find the cable to hook my camera up to mu computer.
                What are the pics of, your cat eating the mouse?

Comment

my cat eats flies

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift
                    my cat eats flies
                    My cat humps a stuffed animal in the basement.

Comment

you win

Comment

stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

lol

There is no pic of the cat eating the mouse but I have a pic of the nest and the little mouse trying to hide. It was a bigg assed nest though. I'm supprised that the fan was even able to draw in air.

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
                            lol

There is no pic of the cat eating the mouse but I have a pic of the nest and the little mouse trying to hide. It was a bigg assed nest though. I'm supprised that the fan was even able to draw in air.
                            Good thing you didn't have mouse chunks blowing out at you when you turned the fan on.

Comment

it would be funny if your like just about to make out with some chick and mouse feces fly into ur mouth and she says, "ewwww," and runs away.....

Comment

Working...
                              X