Rain + Headlights = Shuts my stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain + Headlights = Shuts my stereo

LOL I dont know why but when ever it rains and I listen to my stereo and than when I want to turn on my headlights it just turns the stereo off and you can't turn it back on untill you turn the headlights off! This has been going on for so long now and nothing was resolved. I have the stock stereo in my Mazda Protege 92 DX, if anyone has ANY IDEA. Please share! Because it really bugs the crap out of me! Im ready to rip out the stereo and run over it a couple times.

Thank YOU!

when i pump my clutch the stereo makes a static sound... wierd stereo maybe

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
      when i pump my clutch the stereo makes a static sound... wierd stereo maybe

lose connection some where . or a gounding problem. or just static buildup

to the orignal poster sounds like a short some where and a leak is hitting the short
      stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by elitescouter
        LOL I dont know why but when ever it rains and I listen to my stereo and than when I want to turn on my headlights it just turns the stereo off and you can't turn it back on untill you turn the headlights off! This has been going on for so long now and nothing was resolved. I have the stock stereo in my Mazda Protege 92 DX, if anyone has ANY IDEA. Please share! Because it really bugs the crap out of me! Im ready to rip out the stereo and run over it a couple times.

Thank YOU!
        What condition is your battery in?

Comment

Working...
        X