Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody here ever lived and driven in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody here ever lived and driven in the UK?

Ok if you cross into france with a UK car, in the past (dunno if its still the rule) i heard that you'd have to stick these clear yellow decals on your headlights coz french cars light have to be yellow + they drive on the same side as we do.... anyone ever think of getting these or even the clear decals for their JDM headlights??
    their purpose is to stop blinding oncoming traffic since the lenses light up more to the left than the right.

A friend is coming over from london soon, i'm gonna ask him about them and maybe he can get them.
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

You can get them here in the US. Its just transparent yellow film.
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Why don't they just wear sunglasses?

Comment

The transparent film is cheaper then those C.Hi.P glasses.
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

no i believe the stickers are meant to refract the light beam away from oncoming traffic since UK headlights are like the jdm's ... i.e. point to the left
          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

They did it for identification purposes and better visibility in poor weather.
            Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Working...
            X