• Show
Clear All

Ooh 208hp NA 323

Found this on Streetfire, isn't mine. =[

Just in case anyone cares.

9000 RPM, that's crazy!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

2005 Mazda 3

Comment

wow i want that

Comment

Oh, I didn't even notice that was his car. Sorry, lol. Well, still props to you. Can't wait to see that thing turboed, if thats whats in store. Did you read the comments on SF? So funny, I'd love to see this take on some stangs and leave em in its dust. Sorry for the repost then.

Comment

LOL at the comments.

Comment

well yeah it's got a KLZE in it. it can run 200 easy with a few mods. i thought it was an NA BP.

JustinGT

She's a Hoe...... FO SHO

Comment

that was pretty cool. buddy almost wraps the tac
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

darn it i cant see video but i can hear the audio and it sounds mean
                  stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
                  X