Sooo, I'm trying to work on the beater, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo, I'm trying to work on the beater, but

Every time the damn wind blows it feels like a friggin hair dryer....

Texas summers suck........ !

Originally posted by Denis
    Every time the damn wind blows it feels like a friggin hair dryer....

Texas summers suck........ !
    Ha Ha-no ****. I was fighting with the MZ3 yesterday trying to do the springs and gave up-it was too damn hot.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

I'm drinking more beer then work is getting done...... Damit, I'm going to have to hit the store soon for some more.

Comment

PS: Who ever did body work on this car before I bought it, please, don't ever work on another car again!

Comment

What are you trying to get done?

Comment

Right now, sanding the ugly off it and fixing door dings.

Comment

I've got lots of sanding and body work planned to do as well. I'm not too excited about it.

Comment

I don't mind body work to much, besides it keeps me busy and out of the house doing some thing. Hell, it took me a better part of a weekend to straiten the passenger fender with my port a ram.

Comment

Originally posted by Denis
                  I don't mind body work to much, besides it keeps me busy and out of the house doing some thing. Hell, it took me a better part of a weekend to straiten the passenger fender with my port a ram.

It's going to take me some time, and lot's of beer to sand all 20 cans of primer off of my car.

Comment

Oh, I been threw alot of beer. This car had alot of bad body work and bad paint to fix.

Comment

Thats why I signed up for auto body classes at the local high school. $300 to use their shop , tools , and material. She will be so smooth by the time classes are over.
                      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

T_T atleast it aint foggy T_T
                        My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC

hmmmmmmmmm.........Now I know the car is around here somewhere........and the parts are over there somewhere............now where did I put that 10mm...................
                          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                            Thats why I signed up for auto body classes at the local high school. $300 to use their shop , tools , and material. She will be so smooth by the time classes are over.
                            I'm a bodyman's son, so I'm pretty much self tought. Just looking at the car was driving me nuts, so I'm fixing it since I'm out of projects at the moment. My Dad is kinda excited to help out which is good because he can do the roof since I can't reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
                              I'd rather have fog them 100+ weather right now. A friend stoped by and ask me where the crack was, because I had to be on crack to be working on the car in this weather.....

*Now taking break in the A/C to let the bondo setup*

Comment

Working...
                              X