Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help about 1990 protege cigarette lighter fuse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help about 1990 protege cigarette lighter fuse.

i currently own a 1990 mazda protege lx. but the cigarette lighter doesent work anymore. i cant find a fuse for the cigarette lighter. if there is a fuse, where is it. i havent checked if any of the wires are burned out yet. i'm hoping theres a fuse for the cigarette lighter. if there is not a fuse then i have to check the wires.

Originally posted by j369852147412
    i currently own a 1990 mazda protege lx. but the cigarette lighter doesent work anymore. i cant find a fuse for the cigarette lighter. if there is a fuse, where is it. i havent checked if any of the wires are burned out yet. i'm hoping theres a fuse for the cigarette lighter. if there is not a fuse then i have to check the wires.

Welcome to Club Protege.

Nice username and location.

I'd check the wiring.

Comment

so is there no fuse in the protege?

Comment

Do your dash lights and clock still work?
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
        X