b6t pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b6t pro?

Does any one have a b6t in there bg protege?

awhile back silverchris was gonna put one in his 323, i don't know if he ever did though.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

Is it even worth the work when you could just turbo your stock block or just get a bpt?!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i got 2 pro's i'm going to put a bpt in my white one and i got a b6t with larger pistons,rods,the works so i was going to put that in my red one. just need to no about the wiring would it be the same?

Comment

Originally posted by noodlez
          i got 2 pro's i'm going to put a bpt in my white one and i got a b6t with larger pistons,rods,the works so i was going to put that in my red one. just need to no about the wiring would it be the same?

You want to use the harness and ECU that were made for the engine you are using.

Comment

Ya I am still planing to do it. If you decide to do it it should work. You may or may not need the mounts from the DOHC b6 mx3. Also the wiring may need soem splicing to work also. IF you do the swap if you are planing on the usage of the Stock ECU you need it and the engine harness. IF you go standalone it might be easyer... But I haven't done it yet. There also may be a clearence issue with the intake manifold and the hood. The swap has been done on a couple mx3s so it should be a bolt in exept for the wiring.

Comment

Working...
            X